Projects take all sorts.
But good brands focus on one thing not many things.
- The Fixer – You’re the go-to-person who can make anything happen.
- The Simplifier – You’re the “cut to the heart of it” pragmatist.
- The Innovator – You’re the “big hairy audacious ideas” generator.
- The Whiz Kid – You’re the talented Gen. Y hire on rocket fuel.
- The Rock – You’re the “Don’t worry, we’ll get it done” calming influence.
- The Organiser – You’re the project management extraordinaire.
- The Mediator – You’re the “no one walks away angry” team player.
- The Negotiator – You’re the influential, win-win mediator.
- The Connector – You’re the networker who always knows someone you should know.
- The Influencer – You’re the guy who’s never met a challenge you didn’t love.
- The Guru – You’re the oracle who’s happy to share their knowledge.
- The Juggler – You’re the one who keeps the balls in the air, and never drops one.
Stop wearing stress as your defining badge of project-honour, and focus on the strength you want to be known for.